Free Sustainable Future Curriculums | Exploring the Environmental Impacts of Food
- Environmentally focused lessons aligned with Next Generation Science Standards
- Lessons follow the 5E Model, encouraging students to learn through engagement and exploration
- Within each lesson, you’ll find an Overview, Essential Question(s), Lesson Time, Student Learning Objectives, Resources, Materials, and Next Generation Science Standards
- References include the CDC, EPA, FAO, NASA, NRDC, USDA, and more
- Designed in consultation with expert advisor Jennifer Ayla Jay, Ph.D., Professor, UCLA Civil and Environmental Engineering
VIDEO COMING SOON!
Check out Humane Education Coalition’s comprehensive toolkit of humane education resources. From professional development to lesson plans to funding opportunities, you’ll find everything you need to get started in humane education. Many of the materials were contributed by our partners.